Just in time for the start of the EPL Season, I present to you my predictions for the upcoming season.
The season has started already? Oh, well let’s pretend that this was posted before last weekend.( I did post them twitter, so there’s that)
- Man City- Money Talks. Super Mario Burns Bathrooms, and Kompany lifts trophies
- Man United- Lack of Money talks, RVP walks, and 20th title will wait for another season
- Chelsea- Hazard Warning, Roberto Di Mattrophy gets sacked.
- Spurs- Bye-Bye ‘Arry, and enter Juande Ramos 2.0, with better slacks.
- Liverpool- Scousers never walk alone, so let that be a warning to tourists
- Arsenal- No RVP = No trophies, so another year of status quo at the emirates
- Everton- Blue Scousers are only slightly less dangerous. Beware
- Stoke- Once they get Michael Owen, nothing will stop them
- Newcastle- No way they repeat last seasons form
- Sunderland-MON is a mid-table manager, so mid-table they go
- Swansea-Landrup has done more with less, I expect a cup run from them
- Fulham- Dempsey bitches, but they end up where they belong, next year will be Jol’s season
- QPR- Big $$$$$ spent, but probably not well spent.
- West Brom-Woy not there, but they will do well enough
- Southampton-How good would they be with Bale, Ox, and Theo Walcott?
- Wigan- Martinez doesnt go down, which probably disappoints his wife.
- Villa- Lambert will survive, while his former team will not
- Norwich- The Canaries will croak.
- West Ham- Big Sam wont stay for the drop, and good thing, cause he wouldnt fit.
- Reading- Just cant seem them staying up
What to Watch for
- Madden Holiday
- Mexican Fights
- way too many fricking drafts