The rain has stopped, the sun is peeking through the clouds, one last chance to visit the KenTacoHut before the clock stops ticking. Which of course means it’s time for part 2 of the Mayans Top of 2012 lists.2:00 PM
Part 1 dealt with the silver screen, but now we move on to those on the small screen. Now there way many shows that could have made the list, some new, some long time favorites, but all of them provide countless hours of entertainment.
Spoiler Alert, my top two shows of 2012 are comedies.
7. Mad Men/Wilfred- A tie Don Draper, Peggy Olson and a guy in a fricking dog suit what’s not to like? What’s not to like. Plus this happened. Zou Bisou Bisou Away.
6. Happy Endings- One of these funniest shows on television. Elisha Cuthbert, Eliza Coupe just will this show to greatness. The Kickball episode is one to check out.
5. Justified- Raylan Givens, you knew he would make an appearance on this list. Now Season 3 never had a chance to live up to the heights of Season 2, but it did well enough. Also, Natalie Zea.
4. Homeland- Sophomore slump hit this program, yet it did well enough in 2012 to reach the top. Carrie, Saul and Brody were once again a bright spot on TV this year.
3. Breaking Bad- You bring in Lance from FNL, and he does that? AMC did its best to make sure I didn’t watch it, but guess what, I am that one that Watches.
2. Louie- Parkey Posey should up, I dont know. Just watch, and then you try to describe it.
1. Parks and Recreation- Leslie Knope. How can anyone not root for her? Better yet, how can anyone not vote for her?
There you have it, I like to laugh and watch law enforcement officials solve crimes. Also Natalie Zea.
What to Watch For
- If the Sun does come up tomorrow
- Will my Josh Vitters survive the apocalypse?